The field of cosmetic surgery has grown in leaps and bounds when it comes to the advancement of surgical techniques. Because of this, more and more people are turning to surgery when it comes to having their bodies enhanced when aging sets in. However, there are still those who refuse to go under the knife even if they have the money to spare. This is where such products like the eye lift tape can come in handy. There are a number of non surgical eyebrow lift methods available.
The eye lift tape is very beneficial for those who are already getting sagging or droopy eyelids but who donâ€™t want to undergo eyelid cosmetic surgery or what is also known as blepharoplasty. The thing about blepharoplasty is that it is very expensive and is not covered under any health insurance policy because of its being aesthetic in nature. It is also known to bring in some possible complications and may require an extended recovery period. Because this will keep you away from work for a period of time, you will end up losing more money than just what you paid for the surgery.
What is Temporary and Instant Eye Lift Tape, How it Works
An eye lift tape is a flexible, clear and durable tape that is made from hypo-allergenic, non-porous, and conformable plastic. This medical-grade tape has been designed to enhance the sagging skin surrounding the eyes, by lifting the eyelids. The result that you can expect out of using this product is bigger and more pronounced eyes as well as tighter-looking skin around the eye area.
There is no need to wear makeup when using an eye lift tape. This is because this product is so thin and transparent when placed on the skin. You wonâ€™t have to conceal it under any makeup. All you have to do is apply it and you would already reap its amazing results for one whole day.
Applying the Eye Lift Tape
If you want to look your best every day, you can apply an eye lift tape in the morning whether you are planning to wear makeup or not, and then you can take it off at night. It is very easy to apply this product. All it takes is just 60 minutes. Here are the steps in its application:
- To restore the youthful appearance of your droopy eyelids, remove the transparent eye lift tape strip and then place it on your finger.
- Once you have done this, place a small amount of eye lift gel into the strip so that it will adhere to the place where you will apply it.
- Then, place the strip to the creases of both of your eyes, and you will already have more youthful looking eyes.
What is the Cost of Eye Lid Lift
Tired and droopy eyes can be enhanced by an eye lid lift. This can be done by taking out excess skin and fat from the lids of the eyes. The cost of eye lid lift is very affordable and sound when the results are taken into consideration. Its outcome is manifested by the following changes:
- Youthful-looking eyes because the creases in the corner of the eyes are removed when the eyelid lift is performed.
- The eyes become clearer giving the appearance of sprite and energy. A lot of people prefer to pay the eye lid lift cost than be perceived as some sleepy head that is not fit to serve any post in any company.
What is Done in Expected Eyelid Lift
Considering the high eye lid lift cost, you may expect much from your surgeon and the clinic where you will have your surgery performed. You may expect the following services from your surgeon:
- Extensive consultation before the surgery where your general health conditions will be discussed and analyzed. This should be done to ensure that you do not have existing ailments that might worsen when anesthesia is used on you. Before he prescribes surgery, he should also check if you have blood-clotting problems or else you might bleed too much during and after the surgery. Also read postoperative care after affordable plastic surgery
- He must check on any allergies you have. He can do this by perusing tester vials of the medicines and anesthesia he plan to use on and for you. The complications caused by medication could be a lot dangerous than the cut itself.
- Advise you on what are the options available to you and what are the best courses of action so that you would attain your expected outcome. He should have the forthrightness to inform you the impossibility of an outcome, if it is.
- Your psychological condition should be his look-out too. There are some people who have become cosmetic surgery addicts that instead of giving them more aesthetic improvements, they should be referred to psychologists so that they would be able to properly deal with their problems.
The clinic, on the other hand, will give you the value of your eye lid lift cost by providing the following:
- Sterile environment that is maintained with the highest standard for hygiene, sanitation, and safety
- Competent and cutting-edge technology equipment that will make the whole procedure a lot convenient for you
- Reliable test results that would serve as basis for your decision making, advice of your doctor, and your recuperation.
Cost of Eye Lift: Price for Eyelift Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Eye lifts are well-liked by men and women of different ages, race, culture, and economic statuses. They are cosmetic surgeries that are small scale but with great impact on the facial structure of any person. The cost of eye lift is nothing compared to the improvements that are brought about by this procedure. Some of those improvements are listed as follows:
Help in the removal of crowâ€™s feet and blackness around your eyes
Thinning of the fine lines in the outer corners of the eyes
Relaxation of the droopiness of the eyes
Removal of eye bags
What is Eye Lift Surgery Procedure?
Your upper and lower eyelids can be treated (upper eyelid surgery) separately or done simultaneously. You do not have to spend much on the hotel accommodations as a portion of the cost of eye lift because the procedure does not take so much time. Only local anesthesia is used thus you can be an out-patient. The surgeon only needs to make a cut that will result to indiscernible scars. There is not much sign at all and yet the impact would be great. During the recuperation period there will be some bruises and swells around the eye area. Keep your eyelids protected during the whole period. Read more about alternative option to affordable cosmetic surgery
Complications in Eye Lift Surgery
No matter how high or low the cost of eye lift is, it is till possible to encounter probable complications that can be prevented with the assistance of your surgeon. Some of these complications may include the following:
Dryness of the eyes
The lower edges of the eyes will loosen
Lower lid realignment
It is important that you insist on a doctor that is qualified even if it requires greater cost of eye lift services for you. Check his expertise and credentials to be sure that you will not encounter the abovementioned complications and inconveniences.
Cost of Eye Lift Surgery
Unlike other costs, the cost of eye lift is composed of two important factors only: the professional fee of the surgeon and the use of the equipment of the clinic or hospital plus its support services. On top of these two though, you have to pay for the laboratory exams too. Nevertheless, all of the costs would all be worth it after the surgery. The professional fee will vary according to the level of expertise and length of good practice of the surgeon. Doctors with specific board certificates relating to eye lift charge greater than those who do not.